Spinach & Kale Burger
Enjoy Ramona’s Spinach & Kale Burgers served with a Harissa Sauce, Romaine Lettuce, Minted Gherkin and Vegan Cheese.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 Ramona’s Spinach & Kale Burgers
- 6 Slices of Vegan Cheese
- 180g Vegan Mayo
- Small Bunch of Fresh Dill
- 1 ¼ tsp of Harissa Paste
- ½ tsp of White Vinegar
- 1 tsp of American Yellow Mustard
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 50g finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 Chopped Red Chilli
- 6 Gherkins in Brine
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 6 Burger Buns
- Place freshly chopped mint and red chilli in a bowl with the 6 gherkins in brine, leave until needed.
- In a small bowl mix together vegan mayo, finely chopped fresh dill, harissa paste, white vinegar and lemon juice. Set aside until you are ready to assemble the burgers.
- Place the burger patty in a preheated oven at 18°C. Add the slices of vegan cheese to melt, 2 minutes before the burger is ready to be taken out of the oven.
- Lightly toast the buns and roughly chop the Romaine Lettuce.
- To assemble: slather each bun with the harissa sauce, lettuce and patty. Add sliced minted gherkin, top with the half of the bun and enjoy!