Houmous Stuffed Aubergines
- 2 Aubergines
- 1 Punnet of baby mixed peppers
- 220g Feta cheese
- 250g Ramona's Original Heavenly Houmous
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the aubergines in half, lengthways. Scoop out some of the flesh from each half (not too much otherwise the aubergine will lose its shape) and place on a lined baking tray.
- Chop baby peppers into slices and add to a separate oven-ready baking tray.
- Brush the aubergines with good quality olive oil and then liberally coat the peppers with the same oil. Season both trays with salt and pepper.
- Place the trays in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until done. Toss the peppers halfway through to ensure the veg is coated.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and add the aubergines to a serving plate.
- Fill each half with a generous helping of houmous and top with the oven roasted veggies. Crumble creamy feta cheese over the top and finsh off with some fresh herbs.
We added some feta stuffed peppers to the plate to add extra colour and decoration and served the dish up as part of a party mezze.