Fabulous Falafel Flatbreads
Use Ramona's Original Falafel and Jalapeno Houmous to create these fabulous veggie wraps, packed with Red Cabbage, Carrot, Mint, Toasted Pine Nuts, Pomegranate & Lemon Juice Salad with Tahina.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 18 x Ramona’s Original Falafel
- 250g Ramona’s Jalapeno Houmous
- 50g roughly chopped mint
- 50g toasted pine nuts
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- ¼ roughly shredded red cabbage
- 2 julienne carrots
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 tsp of Tahina sauce
- 6 flatbreads
- Place Ramona's Original Falafel in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Toss roughly shredded red cabbage, julienne carrots and chopped mint. Add pomegranate seeds, toasted pine nuts and lemon juice to the salad.
- Lightly toast the flatbread and spread Ramona's Jalapeno Houmous across the bread, adding the salad and falafel. Dress with tahina sauce and enjoy!